lunes, 5 de septiembre de 2011

Welcome To My Blog.!

Hello, everyone!.. in this blog i will post my  homework for english level 3. That will help me to learn English, ok go.!

My Name is Mario Uzcategui, i'm from maracaibo, Venezuela. Originally i live in san francisco, i'm student of infomatic engineering, i'm 23 years old.

I like playing soccer, videogame, i love eat pizza, spaguetti and others paste,go out with my firends, go to the movies, drink beer(litlle), etc, and finally stay in my computer many hours.!


I don't like the smell of cigar, I hate to lose when I play football, and i hate, i don't like and i don't eat avocado

My dream is to finish my career in engineering, get a job or starting a business, I'd like to meet Holland and of course create a good family.

In my opinion the english i svery importan how as a universal language because it's a way to communicate wiht other cultures.

Well that's all, if you want to know something about me just talk to me, accept constructive criticism and destructive criticism ... Please leave a comment.!

Keep on Shining Love and Peace! 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario