domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

Welcome to my blog again.!:!


Hi, Everyone! Welcome to my blog. In this blog I will post my school work for Level 5. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, I will share it with my classmates.

I'm Mario Uzcategui. I'm from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, Delicias. I'm 24 year old and i have 3 brothers.

I study informatics ingenieering at URBE. My favorite subjects are Programation and English. This semester i am taking 7 classes. I'm in the 5th semester.

I like movies, video game, playing soccer, and stay in the pc. My favorite color is the blue. I like the lemon pie is delicious. I also like 24 is a tv serie. I love so much my family they are very importans for me.

I hate avocado, the lies and get sick because the only things it does is leaveme lying in bed helplessly.

My dream is to travel around the world, visit holland in europe. I want to finish my carrer. get a family and be a good engineer.
About english is very important because through it we can communicate wiht others around the world and it's necessary for the creation of websites and other things.

Please, leave a comment.

Don't ask, get it on you own, do it and you will succeed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario